Thursday, October 20, 2011

Starting my day out right

My devotional corner.  The most important part of my day - intimacy with my Lord.


The morning sun rising over the city and the swimming pool construction outside my hotel room window.  This is the song I have been singing and praying in my Quiet Time lately.  It seems especially timely today, because there are things that are heavy on my heart.



Give ear to my words, O Lord,
   consider my meditation.
Hearken unto the voice of my cry,
  my King and my God,
   for unto Thee will I pray.
My voice shalt Thou hear in the morning.
O Lord, in the morning will I direct my
   prayer unto Thee, and will look up.

                                 Psalm 5:1-3

1 comment:

  1. Cozy and personal! Great space, Paul! We'll keep praying right alongside of you.

    ReplyDelete