Monday, October 3, 2011

The Squatty Potty

Okay, hold onto your shorts, ladies and gentlemen.  We are going to have a lesson in going to the bathroom in China.  Be sure to have some tissue handy as you will not read through this without laughing yourself to tears. 


I have successfully avoided the squatty potty here in China up until today.  In a hurry to get to work for a 7:30 appointment, I neglected Rule Number 2.  Fortunately for me, I was in my office when the urge became irresistible.  I was grateful to have a box of tissue on my desk.  Thanks to Titus for locating this web site for me.




3 comments:

  1. OH NO!!!! That's a scary adventure! Way to make it through... Congrats! You're good at this China business :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I no longer drink, you could fall in if you had a few to many. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Paul I feel your pain Korea is the same way I remember the first time I thought I went into the mens room and soon realized it was for us woman lol I laughed so hard .

    Good luck with the toilet . hope all is going well with you .

    praying for you and your family ,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete