Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Christmas Dinner Anyone?


Now that Beth has e-mailed everyone and got us all thinking about Christmas and traditions, I’m starting to think we need to come up with something new and different to add to our tradition.  Maybe something special we can add to the menu.  Anyone game for some international cuisine?




Someone at church told me that the Chinese love chicken feet.  I don’t remember who it was, but I promised him I would try it sometime.




Well, here is proof that I kept my word.  I think that I will not try chicken feet again.



Just to add some background to the previous picture, I will show you what a typical business dinner looks like in China.  We had nine people come that were representing a company located in middle China.  They drove 14 hours to visit our factory and talk about the quality and safety of our products.  They need to purchase four escalators, and we are one of the manufacturers they are considering.  The dinner lasted three hours, and involved may toasts and much laughter.  In China, it’s all about building relationships before making a business decision.



No comments:

Post a Comment